Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We're going on a bear hunt

Ainsley and I had fun today. I picked her up from school at 11:00 and took her to the pediatrician's office for her flu shot. Some stickers and a sucker seemed to cure the ouch pretty quick. We drove through Wendy's and got burgers/chicken and a kids size Frosty. Ainsley loves to get ice cream. We came home and made cookies. I burnt them, but Ainsley said they're okay. Then we played "we're going on a bear hunt." We walked around and said the words. She really has the book memorized. She knew more of it than I did.

We're going on a bear hunt. Oh no. Grass. We can't go over it. We can't go under it. We'll have to go through it. Swishy Swashy.
Oh no. Water....
Oh no. A forest...
A bear! Run home!! to Paul's chair and cuddle. When my broken ankle started to hurt I sat in the cuddle chair and watched her run. I got out the camera and took some pictures. We have a digital camera. I might start taking a picture of the girls every day for a period of time. It would be fun. We'll see if Ainsley thinks it's fun.

No comments: