Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My busy day.

I had a busy day. It looked something like this:
* Got up and got the girls to eat (some) breakfast.
* Got them dressed
* Tried to put a pony tail in Anna's hair because it's school picture day. She said ouch and immediately pulled it out of her hair.
* Said goodbye to the family (while taking pictures)
* Finally went potty
* Cleaned up the house because we got cleaned today.
* Packed up the car for the morning
* Took recycling
* Tried to drop stuff at Once Upon A Child (kids resale), but they didn't officially open for 15 minutes
* Drove thru McDonalds for coffee
* Went back to Once Upon A Child and dropped off stuff. It will be 1 hour
* Went to dad's house to drop off his scrip gift cards
* Went to the eye doctor's office downtown. My glasses are falling off my face and need to be adjusted.
* Upon leaving the parking lot (not a good time) notice that I have no money to pay for my parking. It's only $1 and I have it in change in my cupholder. All my change goes into they girls piggy banks and I deposit it when the banks are full. An easy way to save for them that you don't even notice. Unless you have to pay for parking. I owe them $1. I know - it's my money.
* Go to Target and return the clothes that Ainsley didn't like. Buy some little plastic bags for goodie bags
* Go back to Once Upon A Child. They'll buy some of my stuff for $10. Whatever - it's out of my house.
* Go to Kohls. Buy some ornaments and Pjs for the girls.
* Drive through bank for cash. We're supposed to go to the pumpkin farm today.
* Drive through Taco Bell.
* Stop at school because it might not be too late to buy tickets for Friday's Harvest Hoedown
* Go home and check answering machine message. I made a mistake on the scrip orders
* Quickly eat my cold lunch
* Go back to school to fix the mistake. Need to sneak into the office because Ainsley's class is out front and I don't want her to think I'm there to get her. Her classmates are looking at me funny, but I don't think she saw me.
* Go back home and work on my calendar swap. Oh crap. It's due to be mailed tomorrow. And I'm not done.
* Go back to school and pick up the girls. It has started to rain and the girls already have a cold with a nasty cough. We're skipping the pumpkin farm.
* Go home
* Referee a fight (or two)
* Tell Ainsley to get dressed for dance class
* Tell Ainsley to get dressed for dance class
* Tell Ainsley to get dressed for dance class
* Tell Ainsley to get dressed for dance class
* Change Anna's poopy diaper. While she wiggles. Oh man. I have poop on my hand. Not a first, but never fun.
* Walk the girls out to the car. Ainsley points out to Anna that Mama and Ainsley are wearing their crocs. And says "Anna, don't you want to wear your crocs?" I'm now rushing out the door. We have 15 minutes to get to dance class on time. Which we can do, but not with a shoe change.
* Load Ainsley and Anna along with Ainsley's dance bag, Ainsley's doll Bitty, Ainsley's Aurora Barbie, Anna's Baby and her Playschool purse into the car
.* Walk everyone/everything into dance class
* Try to get Ainsley to change her shoes. She says that her ballet shoes hurt. I send her into class carrying her shoes and dance bag. Sorry Miss Elissa.
* Mom and Jim arrive - it's date night.
* Stop at Kroger to pick up gift cards for scrip program at school
* Call Paul. Do I have time for another errand? No - he's home.
* Go home
* Leave for Wal-Mart. It takes care of some things on my list for tomorrow.
* Have dinner at Chilis. Our date nights are nice, but not real exciting.
* Go home
* Do dishes
* Start laundry
* Get the girls ready for bed
* Go to basement to work on the calendars for the swap
* Write in my journal - once again it's yesterday
* I need to go put the laundry in the dryer
* Brush/floss/go to bed
I never got my pictures off the camera. I didn't get my calendar pages finished. I'll have to finish them tomorrow and put them in the mail. Where were my bon-bons and soap operas?

No comments: