Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rapunzel

Ainsley has been asking for a haircut. I've been waiting because I thought that she would change her mind. She didn't. I sscheduled an appointment for this morning after school. Last night we looked for styles that she would like. She initially said that she wanted it very short. I told her that we would get some cut and go back if she wanted it shorter. I took the portable dvd player with some movies and some snacks to keep her occupied in the chair. What movie did she pick to watch while she got her hair cut? Barbie as Rapunzel. That's funny. The amount of hair on the floor shocked me. I picked some up to save for her scrapbook. She asked me why I was picking her hair up off the flood and gave me the "you're a crazy lady" look when I explained. It's very pretty and it's going to be a lot easier to maintain. I just hope that she doesn't decide tomorrow that she wants it all back.

hair
Rapunzel

No comments: